After hearing its name, the first thing which comes into mind is, it will not add calories unlike other soft drinks. Those, who are worried about their weight because of obesity and diabetes patient use diet soda, because of the misconception that it will not increase calories in the body. It is also seen that, in lunch break, people take diet soda with French fries and burgers, and this is because, they think that, the calories they are taking would be reduced by this soda, but the reality is opposite to it. Researches proved that, diet soda does not contain any element which reduces calories, rather, it increases them and also increases weight. Those, who use it regularly, suffers from obesity. It increases blood pressure and removes the fats from the blood, and increases sugar level. It is very harmful for diabetes patients. A research showed that, those who drink it, they have a 65% chance of increasing weight.
* This increases weight and becomes the reason of metabolic syndrome.
* Meat, fried food, junk food and diet soda have same specials.
* Diet soda contains caffeine.
* A normal soda drink contains 35 mg of caffeine, whereas, diet soda contains 47 mg of caffeine. The less amount of caffeine causes decreasing weight, activeness and insomnia, while the large amount of caffeine increases the heart beat rate, damage to neural system, headache, depression etc.
* It contains artificial sugar instead of common one. This is why, people think that it does not increase weight.
* It should be replaced with an alternative system, water, or fruit juice, which are not harmful for health.
Try to take care about your health and avoid using diet soda. Take other drinks in your everyday routine. There is nothing more important than your health. So, take water, fruit extracts, milk etc in your diet.